If you want to create and maintain the highest standards of health, fitness, and workouts, these fitness and workout tips will be useful to you in endless ways.
1. It is very important for you to note that working your abdominal muscles every day is a bad health trick and is best avoided. It is best to train them only for two or three days a week.
2. It is highly recommended that you alternate your exercise activities for staying motivated to work out and this can be something like mixing a Cardio workout with martial arts, yoga, and strength or weight training.
3. One of the best ways to stay motivated and avoid losing your goal is to work out with a fitness conscious friend but make sure that he or she is as a fitness freak as you.
4. Hold your stretches for about 25-30 seconds if you are under 40 and for 60 seconds if you are over 40 as muscles tend to become less pliable with growing age.
5. As far as muscle building or bodybuilding diet is concerned, it is best to go for high-fiber foods and limit sugars and eliminate foods with trans fats. Try to make sure that your food is cooked with healthy fats such as olive or canola oil instead of butter and is seasoned not with salt but with fresh and dried herbs. Avoid stale, junk, deep fried, and prepackaged food.
6. Always make it a point to keep your weight workouts under an hour as excess above it can make the body produce cortisol, the stress hormone, which can lead to muscle wasting or blockage of testosterone.
Popularity: 1% [?]